If you’re thinking about starting a blog, you may be unsure of where to begin. Taking a look at all of the different blog hosting options can be overwhelming, especially for beginners. It’s understandable to be tempted by free blog hosting services and tools, although these may not always help your blog become as profitable as you would like. So now that you have your blogging ideas and inspiration in your head…where do you start?
In this review, we’ll focus on one of the easiest and most highly ranked blog hosting tools for beginners: Bluehost. This is a blog hosting tool that you can use as a part of WordPress.org, which is the number one recommended site for all of your web hosting needs. By using Bluehost, you can host all of your desired blogs, web projects, and online sites in an easy and simple way. Check out what Bluehost can do for you!
The Disadvantage of Free Hosted Blogs
Many new bloggers tend to ask, “What’s the problem with self-hosting? Why can’t I just do it for free?”
The truth is that there are a lot of viable free hosting options out there, and you can easily find a free blog host to take care of you. However, they are really only good for covering the basics, and they can’t equip you with everything you need to keep a healthy and successful blog for years to come.
Your Google rankings won’t be as high, you won’t be able to edit your code, and you won’t be able to actually own your blog. In order to really own what’s yours, you’ll need to purchase a domain name and sign up for a hosting service.
That’s where Bluehost comes in. Starting at an affordable $3.95 per month, you can be equipped with advanced features and profit-building tips without feeling overwhelmed by new information or disappointed that you have to do everything yourself.
The Advantages of Bluehost
Bluehost is a superior blog hosting tool for a variety of reasons. It’s recommended that you set up your Bluehost account through WordPress.org, which is the most popular and supportive web hosting platform in the world. Plus, Bluehost can be added as an easy blogging addon with the simple touch of a button.
While the consideration of other blog hosting tools and websites shouldn’t be discounted, it’s important to point out that Bluehost has the best benefits and also the greatest customer reviews across the board.
Let’s take a look at some of the biggest advantages of using Bluehost:
- It can be installed in one click. If you’re using WordPress, then you can install Bluehost directly. This is a refreshing break from other blog hosting tools, which often require you to install it manually from scratch.
- You have plenty of free programs and software to choose from. Bluehost will give you access to tons of cool features and extra bonus tools to use. For example, you can play around with various SEO management tools and email spam filtering systems to help you manage your blog as pain-free as possible. This is an opportunity that many beginners take advantage of!
- You get personalized emails to match your domain. You don’t have to struggle to use a non-professional email that ends in “gmail.com” or “yahoo.com”. Now, your email can match your domain. For example, if your domain is ‘jebdesigns.com’, you can now create an email as ‘[email protected]’!
- You will have access to 24-7 live chat support. Bluehost staff members are always there for you. You can talk to the amazing tech support teams at any time, from any location, and they will help to answer all of your questions. Many free blogging services do not have available customer service reps!
- You will have increased security around your blog. Keeping your information secure is of utmost importance, and with Bluehost you can keep track of any security threats and trust in the service to help you correct any issues.
With access to a multitude of features and tools to help you get your blog up and running, it’s clear to see why a resource like Bluehost has been so highly recommended. When you’re starting a blog, you want the startup process to be as simple as possible, which is why this service aims to make it easy and painless for you.
Why Bluehost is Recommended for Beginners
Bluehost is recommended for beginners due to its ease of installation, extremely low prices, access to great customer service, and notable user-friendliness.
Did you know that over 2 million people worldwide are currently using Bluehost to host their blogs and their web projects? This is the best-ranked blogging platform for beginners and aspiring bloggers no matter what niche you decide to blog in.
Another reason Bluehost is recommended for beginners is because it is available through WordPress, which is the most popular and easiest to use web hosting service available online. Most professional bloggers started their careers through Bluehost, and by clicking a simple installation button through WordPress, you can be well on your way to starting your successful career too.
Plus, once you have Bluehost in your grasp, there are plenty of tools and options at your disposal. You can choose which blogging platform you want to start out on, be it Joomla or WordPress itself. The uptime is unmatched and will work hard to prevent your site from going down. If you truly want an edge in the competitive blogging world, Bluehost is recommended as the best place to start.
Start Your Blogging Career Today!
Want to start blogging as soon as possible? Interested in starting a blog to advance your professional career and bring in some hefty profits? The steps are simple. By purchasing a domain and using WordPress as your platform, you can install Bluehost and get started with one simple click. For less than $3 per month, you will have access to all of the colorful and advanced resources you’ll need to customize, mobilize, advertise, and monetize your blog. Soon, you’ll be well on your way to having the popular blog you’ve always wanted.